Please sign in to contact the vendor
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Scintillant Embellisseur
Ultra-light pearl technology is at the heart of this sheer skin perfector. Light-reflecting particles melt into the skin for long-lasting coverage that brightens the facial features and blurs imperfections. Your new, refined glow is certain to send your confidence skyrocketing!
HOW TO USE:
- This product may be used on the face and body.
- To highlight the face, dab a small amount over foundation to the cheekbones, brow bones, temples, bridge of the nose, and cupid’s bow.
- When highlighting the body, apply to dècolletage, shoulders, and legs.
- Spotlighting: after applying makeup, dab a small amount onto the cheeks and brow bones.
- For a luminescent base: before applying primer, use Shimmering Skin Perfector™ as a base over the entire face using fingertips or a brush.
- For an all-over inner glow, mix half a pump of Shimmering Skin Perfector with your favourite moisturiser and apply to the entire face.
- For a head-to-toe glow, mix two to three pumps with your favourite body moisturiser.
Which skin type is it good for?✔ Oily
What it is:
A targeted oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for mattified skin that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Uneven skin tone
What it does:
Go beyond extending makeup wear to address the root cause of why your makeup moves. This formula specifically targets oil-prone areas and acts as liquid blotting paper to leave your skin fresh and matte all day. Use alone, before, or after foundation to control excess oil, while minimizing the appearance of pores. Feel free to use throughout the day to touch up areas of concern.
What else you need to know:
This product eliminates excess oil for long-lasting matte skin. The formula is sweat- and humidity-resistant and free of silicone, oil, alcohol, and fragrance.
BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.
-Primer can be worn alone or under foundation. To apply, warm a pea-sized amount in hands and pat onto specific areas of concern like the T-zone.
-Allow product to dry before following with makeup application.
-For touch-ups throughout the day, warm primer in hands and pat over makeup to target oily areas.
-BECCA Stylist Tip: use as an eye shadow base for oily eyelids.